Monday, September 27, 2010

Reboot


After a long period of exile I have returned! I got a bit burned out on 40k and then got distracted by moving to a new city and starting a new job. But the hobby bug has bitten me again and so I return, hopefully for the better. For those of you who have been here before, I've retooled the site to make it more useful to you the reader, as well as to help organize my thoughts. Above this here post you will see several tabs linking to different posts that I think are useful/ego stroking. I'll continue to update those pages with new content as it arises.



For those of you who don't know me, welcome! Name's Max and I started playing 40k right when the Guard codex came out and decided to jump on the bandwagon. I've been building that army slowly over the past year and a bit and now my eye is beginning to wander to new possibilities... possibilities like these fine gentleman here:


But before we get into magical Ogre land I've got a few new additions to the Guard force that I painted up over the past week for a local tourney. Hopefully you'll enjoy.

Oh, and one more thing- if you're in the Madison, WI area and are interested in a game/know where people play around here, send me an e-mail! I'd love to get in a game with you.

1 comment:

Max said...

Oh, there will be more Ogre clowns, and even more terrifyingly silly things... just you wait :)