Sunday, May 3, 2009

In the Clear

Sorry about the lack of posting- as mentioned I have been extremely busy at work the past few days and just got done with most of my major responsibilities today. For those of you who are curious about me and what kind of busyness I was talking about, go check out my other blog, 13:72, where I post most of the goings on of my day-to-day life.

On the plus side, today I finally made my large IG purchases! The store didn't have much in stock, but I did pick up a few things to tide me over till my orders arrive, including the standard templates and dice, codex, a much needed chimera and some kasrkin. The latter might have been a poor choice, but the models are far too pretty to not at least have in my collection.

Based on these purchases and the poll on which you all have been diligently voting I will be posting a new list tomorrow showcasing the second favorite unit choice, Iron-hand Straken, and some guest appearances by stormtroopers.

Because really, if you have pretty models, they have to come out and play at some point, right?

*edit* I'm also making some changes to the layout of the blog, so don't be alarmed if the entire world turns upside down and inside out for a while. Though I do have to say, I'm liking the expanded text space already...

No comments: