Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tale of Even More Painters 1.3

Got a lot of feedback from my contest buddies, and I think the advice really paid off! Here he is, new and improved:





The blue was brightened by adding quite a few drops of white with about half as many silver and a single drop of red. The red benefited from a combination of yellow and Bronzed Flesh, though just a very small amount of the latter. Finally, the gold wasn't mixed in a different way, but instead I layered yellow, then silver, and then finally Shining Gold on top.

Thanks to all of the people who gave me advice... now to just paint all the others!

3 comments:

Col. Corbane said...

Looking nice mate.

HuronBH said...

Very nice. I knew you had it in you, welcome to the world of mixing colors. LOL.

Grégory Privat said...

You're improving.