Friday, August 21, 2009

Technical Difficulties

As you may be able to tell from the title, I'm having a bit of a day. This blog post is being typed on my wonderful, loving girlfriend's computer because my computer decided to die. A lot.

It started about a week ago when I noticed that the case was cracked, causing it to buckle when I closed the screen. Not a good sign. Then the touchpad mouse stopped working. And now it will no longer charge.

So, despite my best efforts to get back into daily blogging, it seems that Fate has thwarted my plans yet again. No pic reader on this laptop and none on the comps at work, and I just don't happen to have a cable... oyveh Maria. Well, I'll get my finished Stormtrooper pictures up one way or another, even if it means I have to e-mail them from my cell phone...

3 comments:

HuronBH said...

Dude, weak. I know how that goes. Best of luck fixing/getting a new computer if you can afford one. Even just a cheap refurbished system so you can post and get e-mail.

I am looking forward to the pics of your finished Storm Troopers. Are they all done did you just base the one we have already seen?

Max said...

I have only done the one that you have seen so far; I have 3 more that are about halfway done, then I need to still do the Sgt. and another meltagunner. Should be doable...

Shrink to Fit said...

Sorry to hear about your computer. It's never good when real life forces its way back into our little fantasy world...

Best of luck getting the issue resolved.