Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Escalation Progress


  
Got a bit more progress done on Tuesday, though a large portion of my day was devoted to a secret project (the conclusion of which will be on Friday). As you can see above, I have laid some paint down on the Valkyrie, base coating it... with, well, a grey very similar to plastic grey. Hopefully the Badab Black wash will knock that down a bit.
 
The undercoat is a bit lighter, and the flying stand is working now! I guess I just needed to trust the designers a little bit more for the construction of their huge pieces of plastic.
And here are some preview shots of my Psyker Primaris and some of what I have christened "assault weapon servitors":

 

The "servitors" are made from Catachans, a Cadian rebreather and some greenstuff while the Psyker is almost entirely from the command sprue, with a Grey Knight force weapon and some greenstuff tacked on.
More pics on Friday, and sorry for the late update- work has been crazy lately.

1 comment:

Col. Corbane said...

Oh! A secret project, I like the sound of that!

I'm looking forward to seeing that valk finished.