Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FTW Blogger Group

So, I've joined the From The Warp Blogger Group. For those who don't know, FTW is a coalition of 40k bloggers who have joined together to promote their blogs, their armies, and the enjoyment and tactics of 40k in general. It's a great site that you can access by clicking on the big FTW pic with plenty of links to awesome blogs and great resources on everything from tactica to scratch building titans. No matter your level of involvement, FTW has resources that will help you to play better, paint better, and enjoy 40k more than ever. I'm very proud to have joined such a group, and hope that my humble scrawlings here will be up to snuff.

Speaking of that, I'm going to try to cut down on the size of my posts- looking through my 3 battle reports they are incredibly long for having so little detail. I'm going to try to a) split up the posts so you'll have more frequent but shorter posts and b) use the batrep tips that Arcadia Prime posted on the site, but it may take me a little bit of time to get used to the style and refine it to my personal tastes/ abilities. Bear with me, and eventually I'll get it.

Stay tuned for a 1500 point Guard list that I have in the works, and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

Welcome to the Group.
Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

oni said...

Welcome. :)

Eric said...

Welcome to the family. Now you're one of us... one of us...

:)

Barjack said...

Welcome. Ignore techpriest you know how those cog boys are, he trips alot on his robe.