Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ogre Circus: Painted Sideshow, Part 2

Continuing from yesterday's post we have the second of the Terrors of the Known World for your viewing pleasure: The Kroxigor.



I love the big Kroxigor model and, as mentioned previously, it was one of the first big monsters that I thought of adding to my Ogres. Nice and big and blocky, with some blue skin to break up the brown of the rest of the ranks... I likes.


The mistreatment of monsters continues with me chopping his poor little tail off. Hah- try balancing now, nubby!

I decided to replace his standard armament with cruder implements of destruction, perhaps showing off this strange creature as a forgotten relic of a more barbarous time. Also, humiliation pants (though I doubt he has the intelligence to realize this...)

So yet another monster joins the ranks. Next up, my pride and sadistic joy, the Minotaur. Thanks for reading!

No comments: